|Innkeepers: Debbie and Nick Bern|
|7 South Street|
|Rockport, MA 01966|
|Email: Send an email to Seven South Street|
Daily Rates: Peak-season: $129-$249
5% cash discount
Weekly Rates: 10% discount for stays of 7 or more nights
Number of Rooms: 9
Pets Allowed: No
Smoking Allowed: No
Rockport's 1st annual Taste of Rockport, Twilight Inn and Cookie Tour. Visit Rockport this holiday season and make this weekend a part of your holiday traditions. Several packages are available at Seven South Street Inn. Package Includes*:
* Two-night stay in room category of your choice for the nights of December 9, 10 and 11.
* Four Course Gourmet Breakfast each morning at Seven South Street Inn.
* Welcome gift of a hand crafted Pewter Ornament of iconic Rockport landmarks and a jar of Deb's homemade spiced tomato jam.
* Admission for two to the Twilight Inn and Cookie Tour. (By the end of your tour each ticket holder will collect two dozen cookies.)
* 20% Off Dining voucher at Pigeon Cove Tavern for dining anytime that weekend w/reservations.
* Additional discount coupons for shopping during the Seaside Village Open House on Saturday and Sunday December 10th and 11th.
Classic Queen Room double occupancy for two nights is $299.00
Deluxe Queen Room double occupancy for two nights is $339.00
Petite Double Room single occupancy for two nights is $245.00
Website Specials CANNOT be combined, used with Gift Certificates, Gift Cards, Coupons, Previously Booked & Previously Discounted Room Rates or Last Minute Specials.
Year Round Special*
10% OFF RATES For Stays of 7 NIGHTS and LONGER
The Green Back Special*
Come and stay at the Inn, and leave your credit card at home. Pay by check in advance or use cash upon arrival and let us pass on to you a savings of 5% off the total room rate.
*All Web site specials must be mentioned at time of booking.
Awake each morning to the tantalizing aromas of our elegant four course breakfast. Special diets with advance notice can be accommodated including Gluten Free. Later, stroll the narrow streets of this Historic seaside village and Artist Colony or walk the white sand beach of Good Harbor. This charming town, a quiet cultural setting, one can enjoy Chamber Music, Cape Ann Symphony, many museums and fine dining all thoughout the North Shore. All our guest rooms feature private bath, flat screen Cable TV and Bose Wave Radios. Rockport is beautiful in all seasons, therefore we are open year round.
|Property Features And Amenities:
- Swimming Pool
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV
- DVD Player Available
- Wireless Internet Available
- Full Breakfast
- Off Street Parking
- Walk To Town / Beach
- Private Baths
- Fireplace (in room)
- Child Age Restriction
- Weekly Rentals
- Groups Welcome
- Beach Parking Pass
- Swimming Pool
View Larger Map